I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Have Vehicle, Will Travel

I don't think I've mentioned that we have a 1966 Gillig school bus, 35 feet. We've partially converted her, but now we need something much smaller that I can also drive when we escape the snow for a few months each winter. Maybe a trade out there!? It's been a grand old bus which has been great to take to some of our high mountain lakes around Siskiyou county. Bus camping is inexpensive, and fun!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ronni Bennett said...

I tried to answer you email, but my answer was returned to me saying your service is uavailable.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 
Anonymous williams said...

That's weird--williams@snowcrest.net is working from my end! I also put a response to you via TGB link. Thanks for trying! ~Kathi

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home