I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Wonderful World of Bloggers, Revisited

Howdy again...

I've spent the last few days romping around the Internet, after a long hiatus, and it's been rich with content for this young retiree who's reaching out for online inspiration from her very rural perch in far northern CA.

I've been especially interested in blogs: by and about midlife women, and those sharing extensively about altered art, collages, assemblages and other crafts. (Ceramics, too.)

I see that new web tools and new sites abound! When I get up to speed on some blogging skills again, I hope to join the flow. Meanwhile, best wishes on your endeavors. What do you love to do? What blogging tools are indispensible to showcase your interests and share online?

If you've landed here, feel free to share any topics or sites that may be interestingly related!
Thanks, ~Kathi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home