I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ALL THE BERNARDS YOU CAN USE

STILL LEARNING HOW TO UPLOAD;
GETTA LOAD OF THIS WEBRING!
By the way, my childhood companion in my Pacific Northwest childhood was a grandaughter of the famous St. Bernard on the old TOPPER show!
My Heidi was born on Prune Hill in Camas, WA, in a large litter, about 1953 or '54; she was about half short-haired and half longish haired, I recall....that's all I know as I was about 5 when she came home with us. Anyone connect with that from a dog perspective, or something else?
Thanks....~KWW
P.S.: Good grief--look at these canine choices!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home