I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Incipient Garden late June 4000ft

We have come to the mulch stage at last, but some of the peppers look puny. Lettuce is the star performer and the tomatoes look healthy. Much more fun to be outdoors than inside wrestling with this sloggy blog.... =)

Pray for warm weather!








~Kathi's garden, aka the Plant Jail, circa 6/08, Mt. Shasta, CA
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
BUT, you are DOING a garden!!
good job. Here in Portland, Peter and I are struggling
thru the traditional SIIC season of photocopying, and
didn't even get tomatos in this year...

We hoped to start on the deck and porch, so, maybe
August. I don't have to move the library!!! :0- sandragon

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just caught your comment here as I review the bloggie. The garden has sprung into action since this photo--we'll have enuf tomatoes for everyone--say, why not come down after SIIC this year and let us pamper you??!! Yahoo! And/or I'll be up, soon as I can....xo, ~Moi

Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home