I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Spotting!


We think we've spotted Momma's two very new dotted fawns this morning in the backyard. Watch for more if we can catch them gently with my Sony lens!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Lippincott said...

Oh, delightful! I hope you get lots more pics. We have deer in our yard too, in fact, this year we have TRIPLETS!

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THREE-bies! This little guy near our creek was at the gamboling stage, leaping straight up in the air just because he could, then looking at Mom to see if it was cool.

Read through some things and connected your real name with your sobriquet. Ah ha! We do have a lot in common.

Ever want some help on the West Coast if you offer a seminar? I was part of an Institute in Portland, OR (my home town, also!) for twenty or so years, the Intercultural Institute. Fine fine program.

Take good care. You're prob. the only folks not in a heatwave?

~KWW

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home