I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where O Where...?


I went up to Portland and my hometown of Camas, WA for a few delightful weeks. I brought my camera but not the cable to connect camera with computer...soon...hope all is well with you; I'm having a wonderul, peaceful summer-time....Cheers, ~Kathi

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mari Meehan said...

We are a watchin' and a waitin'!

Bacchus and his mom

Monday, August 18, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, thanks, though I have to admit, Baccus and friend, I've ended up with more cats than dogs on my camera this trip! Be glad to share when I get home next week.

My lovely break stretched to about three wonderful, vacationing weeks, spread between days with my 94-yr old Gramma friend and my best buddy in nearby Portland, but I've got pets at home, which my hubby's probably tired of caring for--tag team time! (But first I'm cat sitting for three days in Ashand this weekend!)

Cheers, ~Kathi

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home