I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Survey sez...

My first survey, from SurveyMonkey, says nothing....The to-be-pasted URL wasn't complete, or some such, and there was no response from their Help line. Can you recommend a better company?

Disgruntled, ~your blogger, who also lost an old Calico feline friend yesterday. Now Widgie's under the apple tree. :(

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathie--

Try Polldaddy.com for your next survey. I've used it once--not a lot of detail but may just give you enough info.

My condolences about Widgie. I just lost a cat 2 weeks ago--had to adopt her out because she was being really aggressive against my other kitty. After a week of both being locked in separate areas of my house AND on Prozac, I said "enough". Found her a good home and kept the more passive one who I thought would have more troubling adjusting to new surroundings. I'm sad though.

Contact me on my site and leave your email. Glad you stopped by for a visit.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Thanks for the reference, and the condolences. Widgie was a very old friend, and we feel 100 reminders a day that she's now not here. Today we got out of the house even though the smoke from all the CA fires is terribly thick, just to be away from the pain of loss. Glad your other kitty got a new home. They become family members so truly, at least for animal lovers.
My email is simply weilliams@snowcrest.net. Aren't they clickable from a button on our Blogger profiles? (But maybe I found you through BlogHer?) The threads get a bit confusing when they're coming from so many corners of the web and globe! Will stop by your site manana.

Cheers, ~Kathi

Saturday, July 19, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Sheesh--you'd think I could write my own email correctly. Too late and the fingers do their own thing. I'm just williams@snowcrest.net

~KWW

Saturday, July 19, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home