I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Portland Pussies



These two are related and rule the roost in NE Portland.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mia, (cat on left) wants to know "why are you pointing that bright flashing light at me?"

While Grey Sea, (cat on right) says "yes, i know, I
AM beautiful, and you are SOOO kind to notice"

sandragon
NE PDX

Thursday, September 25, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Well, thanks to both you poised and pampered Portland pussies! We are honored to have you here with us, digitally speaking.

In happy catKingdoms, ~JackMan

Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home