I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Thursday, July 21, 2011



Here's Heidi and sister Kathi, circa 1954-55, on our front yard in Camas, WA, right near the Columbia River. Numerous cats shared the household as well. About six years later, only my St. Bernard and I were left to migrate to California...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger janinsanfran said...

Hi Kathi. I passed thru you part of the world just last month, stopping off at Castle Crag State Park. Glad to meet you via Ronni.

Friday, July 22, 2011

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Hey--next time, stop by! Email me at williams@snowcrest.net for phone and contact info. Remember the big cinder cone between Mt. Shasta and Weed? That's Black Butte & we're just west of that on Deetz Rd.

Thanks for stopping by me bloggie!

Friday, July 22, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home