I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Thursday, January 05, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



We are having one of the dryest and warmest winters on record, which is great for a snow-hater like me, but bad for the spring waters needed. No doubt we'll be seeing snow before long, but meanwhile, we're all enjoying temperatures in the 50's during the day.

Life's busy, with occasional guests coming through and a tasty crab feed this Saturday that Michael's band will play for. Hope the new year is good to you, too!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Kathi said...

Greetings! 765 people have dropped by since June, but hardly anyone's left a comment. Please do! I wonder if this comment section is working...happy January to ya'll!

Monday, January 09, 2012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home