I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Gotta be 100 and smokey, too

But our little creek is still running slowly. Fires all over California, alas.

I'm alternating with playing with the garden, baking fruity desserts, and looking for old pix for my blogs. A united theme for this one wouldn't hurt, either, but summer's the time to relax, slow down and follow your bliss. Oh yeah--I was inspired today by a collage blog to get up there to my office and finish one of the many piles of collage ingredients.....for cloth, wooden screens, small boxes--you name it, it invites focus and time!

Does your summer feel eclectic, too? I'd be happy if someone responded.......~K
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home