I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Some of Jack's Friends, who stop by his outdoor cage to say howdy-doo.









See, if your sister's a St Bernard, ya just never lose your love for animals. On the left, Big Tom searches for his harem, and on the right, these gentle deer folk would probably walk into the house if we let them.
Blind Jack cat gets all excited when they come up to his outside playground and nuzzle him through the wires. How lucky I am to have such creatures always around me!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your animal photos. And think it's wonderful that blind Jack has such a nice, safe outdoor enclosure.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Thanks...Jack's cage/playpen was quite expensive, but it gives him a place to be safely outdoors. Deer and rabbits and turkeys really do come up to see him whenever he's out there, just off the main back deck. He's a card and a half! ~K

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home