I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Some of our favorite Grant's Pass Motel Views





These are some shots from the Motel Del Rogue, where we always try to stop headed north or south. Right on the Rogue River, this small friendly spot belonging to Kevin and Constance and Sylvia Marr is peaceful, gorgeous and a springboard to exploring the area's many fun activities. We love it there in all four seasons; you will, too if you're ever near Grant's Pass OR!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home