I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yard Sale Daze...


 
Into each life fall a few yard or garage or junque sales...we hope this is our last, but four families joined in and at the end of the first twelve-hour day, we devolved into apple cake, white wine, and an impromptu fiddle and flute concert. Not a bad way to celebrate the end of summer. Especially when I can feel my feet again... =)
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fiddle and flute concert sounds like a bunch of fun!!! Now that fall is here the yard and garage sales will be coming to and end, except for the free online garage sales. Great way to continue to move those items out of your house, even the items that didn't sell in the garage sale. I want some of that apple cake!!

Good Luck

Sunday, September 28, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

Hey A. Noni Moose:
Thanks for dropping in! Could you be J., or D., or C., or someone else local? I'll get the cake recipe from Adeline if you like--lots of butter and cream, unfortunately! Cheerios...~K

Thursday, October 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home