I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A bit down the Klamath

The occasion of the fiddlers' camp was to celebrate diva Evelyn's 81st! Sweet little cove where kayaks put in and room to wander. Some of the musicians have been doing this for 25 years or more!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Kathi said...

I love to have small adventures with interesting folks/mini cultures. Camping in the rain with 15 cheerful and friendly 80's-94's was fun and we've done it before.

How was your last multicultural encounter?

Sunday, June 03, 2012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home