I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

MY FAVORITE ALUMNI CONNECTION CORNER

CALLING ALL ALUMNI AND FRIENDS
FROM THAT CLUB OR CLASS OF OURS!!
Hello, Everyone!
I'm playing with this blog to learn how it can help with sharing and communication now that I've just retired. My computer's address book crashed, so I wasn't able to send this to you until now (thanks, you know who!). My other "serious blog" is available through the "Complete Profile" click.
Please let me know what you're up to, and share my info with other alums from our time together. If you give me permission, we can use this as an updating area.
Or you can use my home email as always, williams@snowcrest.net. Are you working in an area that your education led you towards? What are you doing for fun and hobbies? Can we visit you wherever you are!? ;)
Michael and I are fine and enjoying traveling all over the West Coast. Plan to come to the 50th reunion next year--we can plan another great BBQ!
Very best wishes, ~Kathi (who has all the old photo albums)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home