I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Awash in Tomatoes

 

 

The green fruit is turning red in the baskets as fast as we can eat them! The last of the garden except for parsley and some hardy hang-on basil. Harvesting anything where you are?
Meanwhile, Jack shows off his working on the carbureator face. Dirty boy who wants out in his Jackyard.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home