I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Friday, July 04, 2008

Back to Work at the ceramics lab...

...where some diehards spend an inordinate amount of time, including Crystal, Glenda and Pat here. If you've never taken an art class, which I hadn't until last fall, stretch yourself and do so! The new friends you make are as important as the art you may create...
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home