I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

By Way of Bloggy Explanation....


While the title of this blog may seem a bit ambiguous at first glance, especially when the focus for a couple of "pages" is on current times, I hope the theme of pets and nature and friends and CONNECTIONS stays afloat for my readers. The blog seems to display differently at different times, and not just by the choice of month on the right side....
Why Blogger displays only a set number of pictures at a time, during "one scroll" which can only be changed by switching to another archived month, I haven't been able to discern yet. For example, one of my favorite sequences, that of our haying adventures with our friends on their ranch, seems to just fall out completely when I manually switch from month to month, then reappear at other times (!?).
Ah well, the "obstinacy of inanimate objects" as my father used to say....I'm reading the Blog Help Blog and Help Lines, so one of these days answers (or the inevitable blank wall) will solve all...thanks for your patience and feel free to ask me anytime what the heck is going on, or to make suggestions of any sort!
Cheers, ~Kathi, your blogger who's going to take a few days' break pretty soon and go play OUTSIDE!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home