I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ashland, OR is a great spot for walking

This late-afternoon spot is close to my friend's home in nearby Ashland, OR, home of the Shakespeare Festival, great restaurants and coffeehouses, and a favorite place of ours to roam.

It's mid-summer now, and tourists, farm-fresh fruits and veggies, and wineries abound. I finished a second Master's degree at the local state uni. back in '85. How time gallops away....wouldn't you like to start a nice walk downtown from this quiet location?
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home