I would probably self-identify as a female rural West Coast (of USA) Caucasian, but that wouldn't include, as labels often don't, my journey from a small monocultural mill town to a solo sabbatical in six countries (in '91). Now I'm on to the exciting sojourn of retirement (from full-time worklife five years ago). I love travel and art and aesthetics, as well as almost all cats and dogs I've met. This blog is just for fun and experimenting with the tools. It should be amusing...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mr. Skunkie on his morning rounds



"Sure you won't stay for breakfast?!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HI!
Your blog is socute!!

What animals is this???

If you feel like adopting a dog or cat, I have an animal welfare organization in Mexico where the animals suffer a lot. And she can make adoptions upthere!

Regards, Marik

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 
Blogger ~Kathi said...

This is the back end of a skunk on my friend's early morning patio! Keep up your good work...we already have lots of adopted animals! Cheers, ~K

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home